Biotrans Tours & Transportation Experts
Included in this tour:
• Round trip transportation
• Full safety gear
• Safety briefing
• Adrenaline rush zip line tour!
• Santa Lucia Village
• Tarcoles River and crocodile watching
After meeting you at the pier, we'll begin our 45 minute drive out to an amazing zipline park, located in the heart of the rainforest!
Once at the park, you'll meet your guides who will get you geared up and give you a "Safety 101" lesson. When you are ready to go, we will hike for approximately 15 minutes, going across de "Tarcolitos River" twice using two small suspension bridges and then through the forest the traditional way, on foot.
Enjoy six cables (180-900 feet in length), four single platforms, and three double platforms located at a maximum height of 60 feet above the ground! This combination of nature and adrenaline will make this experience an unforgettable memory of your trip to Costa Rica.
Next, you'll have a chance to relax and stroll around in the beautiful shopping village of Santa Lucia. Get a chance to purchase that special gift from a big array of items, including local gourmet coffee and small oxcarts.
We'll go to the Tarcoles River Bridge from where you can admire huge crocodiles! The Tarcoles River is home to one of the world’s largest crocodile populations in the wild, some of which are up to 20 feet long and can live for 60 years! So big they have names like "Saddam Hussein" and "Mike Tyson!"
Days of Operation
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Departures (Local Time)
08:00 AM (5 hrs)
Duration is approximate.
09:00 AM (5 hrs)
Duration is approximate.
Transfer / Meeting Instructions
No Taxi Required
Specific pick up or taxi instructions will appear on your voucher after you purchase your trip.
• Jeans or long pants are recommended. Wear comfortable shoes.
• Bring/pack sunblock, hat, sunglasses and insect repellant. You might also want a backpack to store cameras and other belongings.
• During the rainy season (September-November), please bring a raincoat. Trip operates rain or shine.
• To ensure your timely arrival for your ShoreTrip, please know that all our departure times are based on the local time in each port. Your purser on board your ship will clarify any confusion.
• There is a minimum of 4 passengers needed to operate this tour.
• This canopy tour requires moderate physical activity and is designed for active people who enjoy exercise and the great outdoors.
• The maximum weight allowed is 280 pounds.
• Waist must be under 48".
• The minimum age requirement is 6 years old.
• This trip is not recommended for those with heart or back problems or for pregnant women.
Per Person $98.00 USD Minimum of 4 people.
Children $87.00 USD Ages 6-10.
Per Person $71.00 USD Observer